You are required to purchase event insurance, which covers injury or property damage at your event. This is due with your last event payment or 30 days before your event, whichever is sooner.

You can often get this as a rider on your or your parents' home insurance policies or from online companies like WedSafeWedSure, or Event Helper for around $50.

Please send us proof of the following requirements:

  • Comprehensive liability coverage
  • Covers the entire time you're on the property (including overnight stays)
  • $1 million liability limit
  • Jill & Kirk Clemmer and the Brule River Barn are additional insureds
  • If you plan to serve alcohol

Event Information Sheet

Please fill out the appropriate form and submit it at least 14 days prior to your event. This helps us make your day exactly the way it should be, as well as provide assistance where possible.